Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ja'Marion's First Birthday!

It's hard to believe that one year ago today, I (Adria) stood in the delivery room as little Ja'Marion made his entrance! What a year this has been. There have been so many challenges and so many joys as we have walked with this family over the past year. We pray that God blesses Ja'Marion and directs him in a path that brings God glory. Keep praying for this family because God is working in their lives!!

Here are some photos from our little party...

1 comment:

  1. Ja'Marion is so beautiful--yes, I know I should say "handsome," but at one year's old, he is still beautiful!! I am especially struck at the miracle of his life and praise God that Laniecha was brave enough to give him life. I do appreciate how you two support this family. Love, Mom B

    ReplyDelete